Thursday, March 6, 2008

Questions that need answering...

There are some unanswered questions that transcend all others, and I have made a list of several of them in hopes that the answers may yet be determined in my lifetime. Here are a few - Some are not original, but instead are the type of questions that effect every man, woman, and child in existence.



1. What is Goofy? Is he a dog? If he is, why does he talk and wear clothes, when Pluto does not?



2. Why don't Porky Pig and Donald Duck wear pants? When they show them coming out of the shower in a cartoon, why do they put a towel around themselves if they don't usually need pants?

3. Who are these doctors and dentists who are always the one of ten who don't support something? "Nine of out ten doctors believe that drinking water is important to your overall health." Is the other doctor a moron or just someone who can't make up their mind? How do you know the 1oth doctor isn't your doctor?

4. Is there anything scarier than this? I drove past a gas station last night that had a little sign where they can change their messages - normally things like "Hot dogs - 2 for $1." This one said "We do taxes." Is it just me, or is the gas station the last place you would think to go to get your taxes done? I'm planning on going to a CPA soon and ask for an oil change and to replace my brakes. I bet it will be cheaper than going to a mechanic. I already have a good quote from H&R Block.
 
Google